MRG TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS & USER AGREEMENT
1) By using our website www.travelmrg.com to book travel services or booking through MRGTravel, please be aware that you are entering into a binding agreement with MRG Travel and you the customer are assuming all responsibility for this booking and agreeing to the MRG Travel terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to read and accept the Terms and Conditions of MRG Travel, hereby known in these Terms and Conditions as MRG Travel and the travel suppliers’ Terms and Conditions, before purchasing travel services through MRG Travel. Clients of MRG Travel shall be referred to as “the user” and “the customer” in these Terms and Conditions (also known collectively as “The Agreement”.)
MRG Travel LTD. doing business as MRG Travel acts solely as agents for the travel suppliers such as airlines, hoteliers, ground service operators, etc. who are providing their facilities as described in your booking. We do our best to select such suppliers but exercise no control over them and cannot be held responsible for the failure of these suppliers to carry out any obligations.
Living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services, and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada. Any and all bookings made with these travel suppliers by us, for you, are subject to the terms and conditions of each and every such supplier. When booking, airfare, cars, hotels, or any other travel services on our website or through MRG Travel the terms and conditions of these travel suppliers will be available and on our website via a featured link to their terms and conditions and they will need to be accepted before you complete the booking. Supplier liability may also be limited by law, tariffs, or conditions set forth in their documentation, tickets, etc.
2) You must review your travel itinerary carefully to make sure there are no errors (dates, destination, names as shown exactly as per your passport, date of birth, etc.). Failure to do so may result in your inability to use the airline ticket, or hotel, car, or travel reservation and will result in the cancellation of the reservation. All passengers traveling internationally must travel with a passport. Many countries require the passport to be valid for six months beyond the traveler’s return date. Visas may be required for some destinations. It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain at the passenger’s expense, all documentation required by all relevant authorities. In the event that the passenger does not possess the correct documentation, the air carrier has the right to refuse passage. Before your departure check the travel advice and advisories for destination-specific visa information or visit here for more details or call MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 for assistance.
3) Airline bookings: In relation to flights offered on our website, we act solely as an intermediary. The contract of carriage shall be entered directly between you and the respective airline, and we do not accept any contractual responsibility for whether or not your flight will be performed. Responsibility for performance/non-performance of your flight is solely on the airline operator. Before you make a booking, you will be presented with the terms of the respective airline(s). Therefore, in each case, you should pay attention to the current conditions of the respective airline before booking. Check-in at the airline counter is required at least 3 hours prior to departure for international travel and 2 hours for domestic travel. Late check-in may result in the cancellation of the reservation. Pets are allowed on flights booked through our website, pursuant to the airline’s individual restrictions and regulations. Please check with the airline or call MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 for assistance.
Due to rising fuel costs, airlines may cancel and reschedule flights. If there is a schedule change that requires tickets to be exchanged due to the airline’s actions, there will be a service fee of $40 plus HST imposed per reservation. All cancellations (where permitted) are subject to any applicable airline penalty, plus a $40 per person service fee plus HST. When a refund is requested, the process can take up to 6-8 weeks. All changes (where permitted) are subject to any applicable airline penalty plus a $40 per person service fee plus HST. If the new ticket is a higher cost, the difference in the new fare must also be collected. All cancellations or changes must be processed prior to your scheduled departure date.
Seat assignments and special meal requests will be conveyed to the airlines, but cannot be guaranteed. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis unless arranged prior to departure. Seat Selection may have an additional fee charged by the airline(s). This fee is non-refundable. Change of types of aircraft and airline may affect seat configuration and selection and MRG Travel is not responsible for any seat selection fees that were paid and seat request was not received.
Baggage restrictions: Please check the airline(s) website for up-to-date information (e.g. checked baggage, excess baggage, baggage restrictions, as well as, any weight and carry-on requirements specific to the airline(s). Carry-on items that exceed the allowable amount may be required to be checked in and subject to additional cost by the airline. In some cases, carry-on items could be refused. For updated information on Government of Canada security requirements please visit the Canadian Air Transport Security website http://www.catsa-acsta.gc.caor travel.gc.ca or call MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 for assistance.
If your tickets cannot be processed for any reason, you will be notified via email within two (2) business days and your payment will not be processed.
It is your responsibility to reconfirm your flights directly with the airlines at least 24 hours prior to your departure date (outbound and inbound). We are not responsible for airline schedule changes. The airline has the right to adjust/change and cancel flights up to the day of departure.
We are not responsible for any misconnections that the airlines might cause. We are not liable for canceled flights, flights that are missed, or flights with misconnection due to any airline scheduled changes. We are not able to compensate for hotel overnights if such may occur due to an airline schedule change. It is your responsibility to coordinate with the airline directly any changes that might affect your travel or call MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 for assistance.
If the airline is providing a full refund due to a major schedule change; you will be responsible for the purchase of the new ticket with another carrier. Money transfer from one airline to another is not allowed. Airline refunds take between 6-8 weeks.
Children’s fares apply to passengers between the age of 2 and 11 years old. If a minor (16 years or younger) travels alone, it is the passenger’s responsibility to check with the airline directly in regards to fees and acceptance of minors or call MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 for assistance. Infant fares are for passengers under the age of 2. Adult fares are for passengers 12 and older.
4) Hotel Bookings: Hotel bookings booked through our website www.travelmrg.com or through MRG Travel are with the mediation of partnership with different companies and hotels. Guests must be at least 18 to 21 years of age at the time of check-in (depending on individual hotel policy) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Some rates carry special restrictions and conditions, for example, no cancellation and non-refundable. Check the relevant product, service, and reservation conditions and details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making a reservation. Any changes to, or cancellation of, a hotel reservation may result in 100% penalties and/or administration fees both from the hotel provider and cancellations fees. Any incidental charges will be charged by the hotel directly and are the responsibility of the traveler upon check-out. Examples: Parking, Phone Calls, Room Service, etc. Hotel rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra persons (including children) must be stipulated at the time of booking. For any hotel changes and cancellations please contact MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 or email@example.com for assistance.
5) Car rental bookings: Car rental bookings booked through our website www.travelmrg.com or through MRG Travel are with the mediation of different car rental companies. If the driver does not meet the minimum age requirement in a particular jurisdiction, the car rental will be denied. Also, please be aware that you will need a valid driver’s license or an international driver’s license and a valid credit card for any car rental booking that will in most cases need to be in the driver’s name. Some car rental depots will require a deposit over and above any fees already paid. Taxes, Fees, and any charges incurred locally are unrelated to the payment received by MRG Travel and are the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, all questions regarding the reservation and any requests for change or cancellation should be addressed directly to the car rental companies or please contact MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
6) MRG Travel Curated Travel Bookings: General Booking conditions: A deposit of CDN $200 per person is required to confirm your booking. The balance of your payment is due 90 days prior to departure. 90 days or more prior to departure: Loss of total deposit. 89 – 60 days prior to departure: Loss of 50% of total tour cost. 59 -0 days or less prior to departure: Loss of 100% of total tour cost. Deposit and final payment are non-refundable.
7) MRG Travel reserves the right to increase tour prices in the event of an increase in government and airport authority imposed taxes and fees, fuel and currency surcharges, supplier price increases, or any other cost increase. If the increase is greater than 7% of the tour cost, the client may cancel the booking within seven days of notification and obtain a full refund. No price increases are permitted after the customer has paid in full.
8) Travel Insurance: Trip cancellation and interruption insurance and medical insurance are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you choose not to purchase insurance you are fully liable for any and all penalties imposed by the airlines and travel suppliers. We cannot waive penalties imposed by the airlines or travel suppliers. Insurance products are 100% non-refundable once purchased. Please speak to your travel advisor at MRG Travel at the time of booking call 647-946-8699 or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
9) Travel Advisories: Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. Passengers are advised to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the Canadian Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Please verify travel restrictions, local safety, and security conditions, entry and exit requirements, quarantines, curfew, etc. visit https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories for more details or call MRG Travel at 647-946-8699 for assistance.
10) Charges and services fees. Please note that you may see several charges on your credit card statement. These charges may include airline tickets, hotel charges, car rentals charges, seat selection, baggage, insurance, travel agency service fees, and other travel services. MRG Travel has the right to charge travel agency service fees for bookings, changes, and cancellations that can range from $30-$200 plus HST. This will be the total amount that you authorized.
11) Credit card Charges: The customer’s authorization to use the customer’s credit card further indicates acceptance of MRG Travel’s Terms and Conditions, and those of the Airlines’/Tour Operators’/Cruise lines/Car Rental and/or Hotel travel services purchased. By providing MRG Travel with authorization to use a credit card to pay for travel services, the customer is confirming payment in the full amount of the travel arrangement selected regardless if the customer is the traveler or not. The customer agrees to a chargeback is not a form of customer service dispute. In the absence of a signature or PIN, the customer agrees to their acceptance online of all terms and conditions, and/or customer’s verbal giving of credit card information for phone bookings, which will act as a fully enforceable agreement to pay the full amount.
We also reserve the right to report fraudulent credit card activity and invalid disputes to the appropriate authorities and credit bureaus. All Fraudulent Credit Card Transactions are tracked electronically through multiple channels and are reported to Airline Security, Airport Police, and all law enforcement agencies.
12) MRG Travel exercises all reasonable care possible to ensure the traveler’s safety and satisfaction, but, MRG Travel neither assumes nor bears any responsibility or liability for any injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity arising in connection with the services of an airplane, car, hotel; automobile, motor coach, or other conveyance, or the actions of any third-party involved in carrying the traveler or in affecting your trip. In addition, MRG Travel is not responsible for damages, additional expenses, or any other losses due to cancellation, delay, or other changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, civil disturbances, acts or threats of terrorism, travel warnings or bans, termination or suspension of war risks or other carrier insurance, quarantine, acts of God or other causes beyond its control.MRG Travel is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failures of aircraft or other means of transportation or the failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. MRG Travel assumes no liability in your failure to report on time at an airport, cruise ship, ground transfer facility, hotel, or travel service provider.
13) Customer service issues: If you encounter any concerns during your trip, please inform MRG Travel in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days upon the completion of your trip or product /service (check out /return date) as applicable. Any claim or complaint that is submitted after the 30 days period may be rejected, and the customer will forfeit the right to any compensation/refund.
14) MRG Travel is a licensed travel agency in the province of Ontario. As such, it offers the service of providing reservations and travel information, as provided by various third-party suppliers to the customer. MRG Travel acts solely in the capacity of an agent and does not set any third-party suppliers’ terms and conditions, payment terms, or penalties and cannot change or influence such policies. The retention of your tickets, travel reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute your consent to the above terms.
MRG TRAVEL: 26 Duncan St. Suite 500, Toronto Ontario M5V 2B9 , www.travelmrg.com Tel: 647.946.8699 Toll Free: 1.833.500.0321 E-mail: email@example.com TICO NO: 50025682 (R), 50025683 (W)